Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Virtual Bee Block #1 and #2


Along with the Sassy Quilter, I joined the Virtual Quilting Bee, hosted by Amy at Diary of a Quilter.
The goal is to do a block every Friday until we've caught up to the original group.
Today, I proudly display 2 of my blocks.  

Sherri at A Quilting Life gave us the pattern for Block #1.



And Block #2 was designed by Amy at
Sukie Don't Ya Know



For this project, I've chosen Multidot by Windham Fabrics through MSQC, ordering a Layer Cake and then, a yard of soft blue twirls for the background and their dark plaid for contrast. 

This Virtual Quilting Bee is so fun!

Thank you, "Sassy" and Amy, for inviting others to join you! I'm really having fun as I hop from one designer's blog to another.
Thank you also, dear designers! I'm learning from your great instructions and photos.
The best gift of blogging is I'm finding more and more friends in this wonderful corner of the quilting world.
If you're interested, the Virtual Quilting Bee button is in this blog's right column. Click...and come, join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment