Good morning, Wednesday!
It's the middle of my week where I can announce what project is near my sewing machine, and what I hope to accomplish by Friday.
I have assembled my set from the
"Butterflies in the Garden" and I'm quite pleased with the outcome.
My goal was to have rows of the same color varying in shades of color and as close to how it would naturally look in a landscaped garden.
Next, I added the 1" chocolate tone-on-tone "dirt" border around my garden. Today, I will add the 2" green grass tone-on-tone border.
It will be ready to add the picket fence, I hope next week, when I finish my pile of Picket Fence Blocks!
So, one of my projects this Wednesday - Friday is to add to this pile of picket fence posts!
I'm also working on my Virtual Bee blocks, but that's another blog post. So, hop on over to the next entry and see my just finished blocks!