Thursday, October 14, 2010

I won a basket!

I can't believe it, but there is a postcard in my hand to prove a dream come true!
Such a pretty star!
One of the drawings from the SHOP HOP pulled out my name!
I'm now planning another trip to a Quilt Shop nearby to carry home a wonderful basket of quilting goodies! Of course, my three girlfriends will share in my bounty...so, I am excited to get together again and allow this basket of goodies to bring back our memories of two special days on the road! We had such fun!

Pop back over to this blog so you can see the gift I carry home!
I'll post again with the basket in hand...

Thank you, Shop Owners, for this encouragement to sew and quilt more! I loved the SHOP HOP and especially meeting all of you personally.
Debi

2 comments:

  1. wow look at you girl! I just love winning goodies too! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY! Good for you! I love when people win! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete