Friday, September 24, 2010

Pay It forward....

Here's the plan...
The idea is that 3 of you join my Pay It Forward and then 
I will send a hand made gift (made with love!!!) to each one of my THREE
within the next 365 days!

Then, those 3 people must also host a PIF on their blogs
and ask for 3 people to join their PIF -  To pay it forward!

So this is me, asking for 3 people to join my PIF -
just leave a comment to this post !
That's it...no Catches!
NOW...
I only need THREE...
who wants to be my THREE????

Now, this is what Lana had on her blog and it says it so well, so I thought "Why change a good thing?" Lana said exactly what needed to be said and has precise details. So, when she picked me (as her fourth), I needed to post immediately and get started on my 365 day projects! This will be so fun and a definite challenge! I've spent the morning thinking of gifts I would like to make and wondering who would be the special three friends that would receive these ideas from my hand. Will it be you?
I wonder.
Remember, all you need is a comment added to this post to be chosen as one of my three.

No comments:

Post a Comment